Join us in Spring 2020 for the first Advanced Ayurveda Training in India, where we have the chance to study, experience and live Ayurveda in the birthland of this beautiful science. We will be staying and studying as a group at the famous Vaidyagrama Resort, frequented by many of my teachers, including Claudia Welch and Robert Svoboda. They have excellent Ayurvedic vaidyas (doctors) who will be teaching us daily from their immense clinical knowledge and expertise. Daily instruction will be approximately 5 hours from the vaidyas, plus another 1-2 hours review time with me. In addition, there will be guided tours of their hospital, Panchakarma center, herbal pharmacy and factory etc. Our daily schedule will be very much in tune with life at the center, including morning prayers and rituals, mantra chanting and evening satsangs.
Topics Covered Include
- Fundamentals of Ayurvedic Internal Medicine (kayachikitsa), including concept of disease management (langhana / brimhana), with focus on the
- Digestive system
- Respiratory system
- Metabolic disorders
- Skin diseases
- Neuro-Muscular Diseases
- Ayurveda Science of Prevention (swastha-vritta)
- Dravya guna shastra: Advanced Ayurvedic herbology, herbal preparations & using herbal therapeutics in practice.
- Fundamentals of Panchakarma:
- Poorvakarma (preparation), pradhanakarma (main procedure) and paschatkarma (post-procedural convalescence)
- Preparatory procedures, such as various types of snehana & swedana therapies: abhyanga, pizhichil, kateevasthy, nethratharpanam, lepam
- Five-fold Ayurvedic detoxification procedures such as vamana, virechana, anuvasana, niroohavasthy and nasya
- Post-Panchakarma: specific food and lifestyle modification, as well as various aspects of rasayana, the anti-ageing modality of Ayurveda.
March 1-10, 2020 | Advanced Ayurveda Training, Coimbatore, India
March 11-31, 2020 | (Optional) Panchakarma Treatment, Coimbatore, India
Training | $1500 (incl. accommodation, meals and teaching)
Panchakarma (3 Weeks) | $120/ day (incl. accommodation, meals and all standard
PK treatments & medicines) | roughly $2500 for 20 days.
The rate above is applicable for double-room occupancy. Should you prefer a single-room option, please specify and we will try to accommodate (there might be a surcharge).
For this training, space is limited to 20 students, so please register early to ensure that you have a place. The complete payment for the training is due November 1, 2019. For questions and to register, please contact my assistant Bugay Turhan by phone @ 0532 681 99 95 or email email@example.com.
You have the option of taking the training only, or combining it with the 3-week Panchakarma experience, which I highly recommend. Another option is Panchakarma only, for which the deposit ($1250) deadline is September 30.